Pitch to Sr SF investors Online @ Pitch Force
Time & Location
About the Event
About this Event
This PitchForce will take place virtually using Zoom Webinars. Please see the description on the virtual format for more details.
After signing up for your fee ticket you will be given a link to register for the webinar via Zoom.
PitchForce is a weekly event for early stage high-tech startup entrepreneurs to get a chance to deliver a 4-minute elevator pitch to a panel of seasoned angel investors.
Producing the event is Max Shapiro, CEO of PeopleConnect, a 20 year-old high tech startup recruiting firm. He has been hosting monthly pitch events for the past 8 years. PeopleConnect is the most unique recruiting firm in the world, featuring their Employees Without Paychecks model whereby PeopleConnect places individuals at early stage tech companies who are willing to work for options only for the first three months of their employment
PitchForce Virtual Format
· Each company will deliver a 1-minute elevator to the Investor Panelists. There will be up to two questions from the panel.
· After each company’s elevator pitch the panel will vote on a scale of 1-5 as to how much they like the company.
· The top 5 vote getters will get to do a 4-minute ppt followed by 4 minutes of question and answers followed by 4 minutes of non-rebuttal feedback. The panelists will vote again on the company based on their 4-minute ppt.
· Winners will be announced following the pitches. Companies that do well often get meetings with the investors that result in beginning the process for Angel investment.
Want to pitch?
- Presenting Entrepreneur$250$2500$0